Balance and perfection are the concepts that better define the Koralle IV. Balance in response in all the zones of the neck. Balance in sound, balance in ergonomics and balance in stability besides perfection in behaviour and tuning. All of this makes the Koralle IV, the only one instrument capable of assuming any role and style. From tasks of production in study up to live performances in extreme conditions.
* System: “Bolt-on-neck” Weiss/set (Pat) *Subjection: 5 points * Neck: Graphite mono block.
* Frets: 24 or 22 6150 Dunlop Jumbo Accu-fret.* Truss rod Titanium & Steel (Adjustable).
* Nut: Graphtec. *Pickups: 2 Pasive MC4AL by Delano. *Electronics: Passive and Active.
*Preamp: 3 bands Sonar 3MS by Delano with middle cut selector, balance and low pass filter
* 1 Volume Control. Push/pull to select Active or Passive mode. *1 mini switch for double or single coil.
* Body: Zebrano *Top Granadillo and Zebrano in the picture (See options) * Machine head: mini M6.
*Bridge: Hipshot. * Female with security lock system by Neutrik * Security strap locks Flush-Out by Dunlop. *Ergonomic moulded body.